HOBOKEN YOUTH SOCCER LEAGUE
When are the league games played?
* On Saturday's
When will the league start?
* Scheduled to Start Sept. 16th
Where and what times are games played?
* 5 and 6 year olds play at Mama Johnson Park on 4th and Jefferson st. 9am - 1pm
* 7 year olds at the Hoboken Little League - 9am - 12pm
* 8 and 9 year olds at 1600 park ave. 9am - 2pm
* 10, 11, 12 and 13 year olds at Frank Sinatra Park. 9am - 2pm
What is the age cut-off?
* November 1st is the age cutoff.
When will the schedule be published?
* Once registration is completed we form the league. Once the league is formed and we know how many teams we will have we work on the schedule. Usually the schedule is published by the first week of September.
Will players get uniforms?
* Players will get a HYSL shirt. Shorts, socks, shinguards, soccer shoes will need to be purchased.
When is Practice?
* U5 and U6 will practice during their game time. At the hour of game time the first 20 mins will be a warm-up/ practice then right after a 30 minute. 2x15min game.
* All other age groups practice will be determined by when the coach can make practice. Practices are held at the Hoboken Little League.
How long is the Season?
* The HYSL plays 8 games (weeks) plus playoffs. All Teams make the playoffs.
Can I volunteer to coach?
* YES!!! We always need coaches or you can ask your current coach to assist.