HOBOKEN YOUTH SOCCER LEAGUE
HYSL - RULES
* Players must be Hoboken residents.
* Boy travel player from U9 teams and up will not be allowed to play due to scheduling conflict.
* Season will be 8 games plus the playoffs but not guaranteed.
* Teams will be formed new by the league every season.
* Age groups are to be defined after registration is completed.
* Only siblings will be placed on the same team. The league will not accept request for friends/ neighbors to be placed on the same team.
* Age cut-off is November 1st.
*Teams will only be allowed to have 1 coach and 1 assist coach. After teams are formed parents can assist with coaching.
* Players cannot be moved from team to team after rosters are finalized.
* U5 and U6 divisions are non-competitive games (no score or standings).
* U7 - U13 games are 8 vs. 8 (7 players and a keeper).
* ALL PLAYERS MUST WEAR SHINGUARDS!